Up to 80% AFUE Performance ComfortNet™ Communication System Compatible Two Stage, Variable Speed
Outstanding Warranty Protection
This gas furnace is covered by what we believe to be the best warranties in the indoor home comfort industry. If the heat exchanger ever fails to the original, registered, homeowner we will provide a new furnace. This furnace also has a 10-Year Parts Limited Warranty* on all functional parts. For a full description of all warranties applicable to this product, please click on the consumer brochure or product warranty links above.
If you want we consider the best 80% AFUE gas furnace that the Goodman® brand offers, but don't need the efficiency provided by a 90% furnace, install this furnace and enjoy the energy and money savings year after year. This gas furnace has an AFUE rating of 80%, which means that 80 cents of every $1.00 of heating energy expense warms your home.
- Aluminized-steel dual-diameter tubular heat exchanger
- ComfortNet™ Communications System compatible
- Efficient and quiet variable-speed circulator motor
- Durable 110-voltSilicon Nitride Igniter Electronic control board with self-diagnostics
- Auto-comfort mode for enhanced dehumidification
- Quiet two-speed induced draft blower