Space Temperature and CO2 Room Sensor with Override and Setpoint Adjustment
The CO2 and space temperature sensors are comprised of two sensors housed in one unit. They are designed to monitor carbon dioxide (CO2) levels in the air and measure the interior building temperature.
The sensors use Single Beam Absorption Infrared™ diffusion technology to measure CO2 levels and a 10K thermistor for measuring space temperature. The CO2 levels can then be used as input into a CCN (Carrier Comfort Network) controller to control the ventilation damper position and ensure an adequate level of outside air in the building as well as space temperature control function.
- Combined CO2 measurement range of 0 to 2000 ppm and a 10K thermistor temperature sensor
- Patented ABC Logic™ (Automatic Background Calibration) self calibration provides lifetime calibration
- Sleek, low profile
- Mounting plate with terminal blocks for easy installation and wiring
- Versatile sensor options including 4 to 20 mA or 0 to 10 v output
- Set point adjustment potentiometer with a nominal resistance of 100K Ohm ±10%
- Push button override
- Locking cover (Allen screws)