Web-Based Operator Interface
i-Vu® Building Automation System Web-Based Operator Interface. Supports BACnet® and Carrier Comfort Network® (CCN) Communication Protocols.
Extends the Capabilities of i-Vu Standard
The i-Vu® Building Automation System provides everything you need to access, manage, and control your building, including the powerful i-Vu user interface, plug-and-play BACnet® controllers, and state-of-the-art Carrier equipment. Manage your facility 24/7, 365 days a year with the powerful i-Vu web user interface.
i-Vu® Standard Features
- View and control your building from anywhere in the world using a web browser
- View and control your building with a variety of PCs, tablets, and mobile devices
- Graphically configure and view schedules, setpoints, trends, alarms, and reports
- Integrate and control other systems in the building using all major protocols
Additional i-Vu® Plus Features
- Scalable for larger CCN Systems
- Advanced reporting allows you to quickly examine and compare equipment values or trends
- Integration capabilities allow you to manage the equipment that compliments your Carrier system, such as lighting, boilers, fire, and security
- Built-in tenant override billing reports allow you to monitor, store, and bill tenants for after-hours energy usage
|i-Vu® Standard||i-Vu® Plus||i-Vu® Pro|
|Part Number(s)||CIV-OPN||CIV-OPNPL||CIV-OPNPRUL, CIV-OPNPR, CIV-OPNPR16|
|Includes||Web Server & i-Vu Software||Web Server & i-Vu Software||i-Vu Software only|
|Networks supported||BACnet & CCN||BACnet & CCN||BACnet & CCN|
|Routing devices supported||USB-CCN Adapter|
|Total controllers supported1||750||750||Unlimited2, 750 or 16|
|Trend storage||7 days||62 days||Unlimited3|
|Audit log storage||30 days||30 days||Unlimited3|
|Custom equipment & trend reports||No||Yes||Yes|
|Tenant Billing override reports||No||Yes||Yes|
|Supports i-Vu Add-ons||No||Yes||Yes|
|Web services (XML/SOAP) data access||No||Yes||Yes|
|Location dependent access||No||No||Yes|
1A Router or Link is required for every 60 Open controllers or 140 CCN controllers.
2Part number CIV-OPNPR supports 750 controllers. Order part number CIV-OPNPRUL to upgrade to unlimited controllers.
3Trends, Alarms, and Audit Log storage capacity is dependent on the database management system that is being used.