- ½” gas pipe capable up to 24′
- Field convertible gas system
- Ultra condensing efficiency
- Dual stainless steel heat exchangers
- Low NOx emissions (≤ 20ppm)
- SCH 40, 2″ venting up to 60′
- Cascading capable
Ultra Condensing Efficiency
- Navien’s Condensing Technology offers the high efficiency.
- Money and energy savings over tank type water heaters and traditional water heaters.
Two Stainless Steel Heat Exchangers
- Provides longer life expectancy as they are highly resistant to corrosion and erosion compared to copper heat exchangers.
- Reduces minerals deposits.
Low NOx Emissions (≤ 20ppm)
- New metal fiber burner is designed to deliver a consistent air/gas mixture improving combustion efficiency.
- Result in less acid rain and less green house effect.
- Comply with SCAQMD 1146.2 strict NOx emissions standard.
2″ PVC, CPVC, Polyprophylene Venting Up To 60′
- 2″ venting option allows for a flue to be pulled through the existing vent.
- 3″ vents can be used up to 150′ with standard 2″ x 3″ adapters.
Utilizes Existing 1/2″ Gas Line
- The negative pressure gas valve and fan with dual venturi operation allows for better adaptability to low gas pressure applications.
- Makes it possible for the NPE to be installed ½” gas lines up to 24′.
- NPE models allow for easy convertibility from NG to LP.
Less Water Pressure Drop
- Simple modular for water path minimizes water pressure drop.
- Modular design for water path make maintenance easier and service can be performed easily in the field.
Intelligent Preheating Technology
- Recognizes hot water usage patterns to intelligently provide hot water when needed.