Gas Fireplace Repair and Service
Gas fireplaces are warm and cozy, add ambiance to any room. Best of all, they are hassle-free. Typically, all you have to do is flip a switch, and your fireplace is on. But what do you do and who do you call when it doesn’t work correctly? Air Point Heating and Air Conditioning offer gas fireplace repair and service to keep your fireplace running smoothly, giving you peace of mind that you and your family will be comfortable this winter.
Signs your gas fireplace needs service:
- Your fireplace won’t stay lit
- Your fireplace won’t light at all
- If the flames look unusual when burning
- If you smell gas when using or not using your fireplace – it is imperative to call us immediately!
What our typical service includes
Just like your furnace, your gas fireplace should be inspected yearly.
- Checking for carbon monoxide and natural gas leaks.
- Inspect the venting and door seals to prevent potential carbon monoxide leaks from your fireplace into your home.
- Check the burner for problems
- Adjust the flame if necessary
- We go through the entire appliance to be sure that it is safe and working correctly.
Call Air Point Heating and Air Conditioning today to schedule your appointment. Or if you need us right away, we’ll dispatch our technicians promptly.